Friday 24 June 2011

Busy Bee

I haven't posted on here in so long, and have barely been keeping my medical blog alive either. And before someone has assumed that I have died of a broken heart or something, I decided to spend some time reviving my blogs! I did a fun post on placentophagy (human consumption of placenta), so check it out in the archives!

About my relationship, long story short... we're back together again, but it feels like it's on completely different terms. Something happened that "changed" Colin, and I guess I am very happy that he has decided to take thing seriously, but I am very wary of the outcome and how long it will last. Only time will tell. And I still do love him dearly.

In other news, I finally finished classes on wednesday!!! I am so excited to finally have my summer! I plan to spend a lot of time doing things I love, including more school...ehem. I found this Human Behavioural Biology course podcast online, and I can't wait to dig my fingers in. I love school when it's something I want to do and it's on my own terms.
I've been working a lot as well...the money is not as promising as it seems.. :(
but my feet hurt less on certain days, so it's nicer.

I talked to Jill about starting up the fashion blog and we are both super stoked! It is an idea that has been on our hearts for a while and it would be wonderful to see it manifested.
Stay tuned, lovelies!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment