Wednesday 15 June 2011

Heartbreak Warfare

is a really good song by John Mayer. Red wine, Ambien, all things are necessary for a break up. I feel like burying my head beneath the sand until I slowly asphyxiate and that in turn, will cause me to stop overanalyzing everything.

We met 3 fudging times today. To give stuff back. I dont want stupid reminders around my house letting me know that yet another failed relationship of mine will cripple me further into an abyss so full of desperation that I will turn into a feminist. Anyways, he didn't even say more than two words to me. I expected something. Like lingering, or ..words...or even eye contact.

God. What a mess. I haven't bawled my face off or eaten 10 pounds of food per second yet, but i think that is because I have some unrequited feeling in which the scenario will play out like the movies and he will show me great love and affection for the rest of my life, and finally I will die of alzhiemer's (evidence of this happened yesterday!) in his doting arms.

Sound familiar? Too bad I wasn't dating Ryan Gosling up until the weekend.
fuck.
I sound so hopeless and bitter.
but that is what a blog is for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment