Sunday 12 June 2011

Work work work

I haven't been posting much. :(
I miss my free time on the computer, but realized that I had all that free time because i wasn't doing anything else with my life. Real work has started for me this week. It's been really tough to get used to wearing heels for hours on end while running around, but all the other seasoned servers say that you get used to it. The money has been pretty good, kind of steady but not as promising as it was made out to be. I hope to somehow learn the secrets to wooing people so they will tip generously! haha!

After the 5th straight day of work, I am finally taking some time for myself today! I made a really yummy strawberry-mango-raspberry smoothie and watched an episode of Criminal Minds. Prior to this, I went shopping for a few "necessities":

  • new tank from Lululemon - for hot yoga today! I need one with a good shelf bra that I can use for running as well.
  • my dad's birthday card. He'll be 50-sumthin' tomorrow.
  • a glass water bottle - it was $10, ok? and Jill has one, and I was all jelly...so I got one too.
  • spandex shorts - $5...so these dont even count as a purchase, they were so cheap!
Now, Im heading over to Breathe, a hot yoga studio that Jill attends regularly to try it out for the first time! Hopefully I dont look like TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT. I feel like it's going to be stamped on my forehead though, just like that : "THIS GIRL IS TOO MUCH OF AN IDIOT TO DO HOT YOGA, BEWARE".

Tomorrow is my day off, so hopefully I will have some time inbetween paper-writing, school and my dad's birthday celebration to recap on my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment