Sunday 12 June 2011

HOT YOGA!

Ok, so I have never been one to like yoga... I always associated it with those people who just....are too kind and wonderful and hippie-like and have way too much patience and peace going on with their lives...and being around them makes me loathe myself even more. BUT. I tried the hot  yoga with Jill today.


I'll confess. It was really cool.
And I felt really good after.
And I love that it's like a work-out class that doesn't make you feel HORRIBLE about your body image.
The instructor was straight-up like "You can totally let your gut hang in this class." UH, YES PLEASE.
So I talked to my parents and they said that it might be a good decision if I tried it for a few months, and we researched the side-effects or whatever...because I dont want to be infertile or have a low sperm count with all the heat (HAR HAR, this is a joke, obviously, because I have ovaries), and I was sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment