Sunday 24 July 2011

Challenge: Day6/Day7/Day8/Day9

Holy! 9 days already! Time is flying by at the speed of light. Haha, just kidding because time is just going by in increments and light travels much faster... ehem.

Anyways, not TOO much to report, but I have pathetically atleast been doing ONE thing a day... almost because I hate failure and I don't want to have a write-off just yet.

Good things so far:

  • Im building habits..good ones
  • Being lazy is becoming, if only a TINY bit, less appealing to me
Now, if I am at a loss of what to do, I usually slap on the leash...on Waffles...and we go for a long, brisk walk. She's getting in much better shape..and so am I! And when I am tired out, I come home and read..which is also edifying!

July 21st, Day 6: Did not get a whole lot done this day...I went to watch a movie with Serena (my little sister) and her best friend. Kind of like a small girls' day for them. We went to go see Something Borrowed, which was surprisingly way better than I expected
  • sat still and completed the book I started the day before
  • took Waffles out for a long walk.
July 22nd, Day 7:
  • Went shopping....Just kidding! Not for fun... I needed some supplies for cleaning the house post-reno because everything is either stained, has dirt streaked across it or is covered in sawdust. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, you save me every time! I also needed some shorts for working the weekend, so I got those too. 
  • Hung out with Ben ( a friend of mine whom I havent seen in ages)! We were going to go see Captain America, but neither of us realized that it was opening weekend and the tickets were sold out...so instead...we went to the Ricky's across the street (I decided to link it because it has an honorable mention twice in my blog now), and just had a few drinks and split the most AMAZING DESSERT of all time...Sticky Toffee Pudding. Mmmmmm. I don't even want to know how many clogging calories are in that thing!
July 23rd, July 24th, Day 8/9:
  • Weekend to End Women's Cancer!!!! Enough said! Click on the link for my recap of the experience! It was amazing! Over these past two days, I spent about 17 hours in the midst of the hot, blazing sun supporting these AMAZING women in their fight against cancer! Today finished up a little early than the day before...and I am just spent! 
  • YEOOOOGAAAAAAA TIME! Doing a restorative class today!
  • I am now reading The King of Torts - John Grisham...I actually got a bit of a sunburn for the first time today and am a little scared of the elements now! I grabbed a tube of aloe vera and I plan on recuperating well.....I might  step out for Spoon Me later...we'll see.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment