Wednesday 27 July 2011

Slack day/ Day 10/Day 11

I know myself, and I knew..that eventually..the day would come where I would slack for atleast 24 hours doing nothing.

Monday, July 25th, Slack day:

  • Shark week has come upon me. I lay in bed stricken with abdominal pains accompanied with noxious gases. I also ate a ton of chocolate and mourned the inevitable end of my life
Tuesday, July 26th, Day 10:
  • Not a slack day whatsoever!
  • cleaned all 3 bathrooms in the house.. I can see my reflection in every single bath tile/sink.
  • It was rainy so Waffles wasn't interested in going outside. Instead we played a vigorous game of "Got your paw" and I gave the little mutt a much needed bath. 
Wednesday, July 27th, Day 11:
  • still working through those abdominal cramps but I heard exercise sometimes helps and since the week is slowly wearing on, I decided to start the Insanity Shaun T workout today. I did my first video, which is a fit test. It's a two week routine, and it helps gauge how much your endurance and strength has improved over the routine. In two weeks, I will take it again at the end of the circuit of 14 videos and hopefully I will have improved. These are my results! The 30 minute test WINDED ME. I was hacking and coughing for literally hours after.
  • DAY 1: horribly unimpressive, but I shall improve! I swear!

Now, Im headed out to the Beatniq, a funky jazz club in Calgary, so I can claim to be more cultured and whatnot, and Colin will love me more. Just kidding! There is an R&B influenced jazz group playing and Im a little excited to see them because I creeped the event page on FB and it said they go out of the box! What fun! Also, Colin's secret boy crush Jeff (just kidding, it's his bassist, friends from school, but they are just so fun to make fun of) and his wonderful girlfriend Charlotte are going to be there! It will be good to catch up! Time to go put on my dancing shoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment