Friday 29 July 2011

Day 12/Day 13

Thursday, July 28th, Day 12:

  • Day 2 of this Insanity.. literally. Ugh. so tough. So worth it. Shaun T yelling at me from my TV is somewhat actually motivating. Can't say I feel a ton of improvement, but it's only been a 2 days. What I do feel is a SORE EVERYTHING. Honestly, I am not lying, not even exaggerating, every muscle in this physical manifestation of noodle fascia I call my body are hurting.
  • Went to yoga. I would call this day highly productive because I guess I got some physical activity in twice. Which is rare. I like sitting on the couch living life to the fullest!
Friday, July 29th, Day 13:
I just do not know what was up with me today. I was/am in such a funk, I really don't know what's going on. Maybe it's because my hormones are still speeding around my ovaries wreaking havoc, or I am just slipping into one of my depressive phases again.. but I just did not have the motivation to do anything today. I forced myself to get stuff done just because I didn't want the day to go to waste... but seriously..horrible attitude. Colin came over a few hours ago, we had an empty house, we could have gone out. etc, etc. BUT I SENT HIM AWAY. And the obvious explanation for this is that I am a crazy bitch.
  • Productivity-wise: I went to the bank and hassled that guy I know. Things are looking slightly hopeful! xx crossing my fingers!
  • cleaned out my entire closet today.. and I am not even halfway there. I only finished clothes. I still have bags, shoes and accessories to go through. I know this sounds stupid, but I have pictures to show you why this is a large task for me. I am actually a closet hoarder!



Hahahaha, get it? CLOSET HOARDER

Oh gosh, I just can't stop laughing at how funny I am sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment