Tuesday 5 July 2011

Summer Shenanigans

I went for Spoon Me with Ariffa today! It was awesome! They completely redid the store. Now, you choose how much you want to eat, they weigh it, and then you eat your heart out ($10 worth for me!). Ariffa says that it's healthy and I believe her because she's officially on the path to becoming a nutritionist. So no doubts there, I'll just continue shoveling 10 lbs of fro yo in my mouth with no qualms.

It was more awesome to hang with Ariffa though because I havent seen her in years (or like 6 months).... We caught up and she told me about this man she dubbed as "Harvard Man", this crazy man who terrifies young people with goals in life. I swapped some stories about a dog biting my father's ass. Good times were had. :) She is so wonderful!

I vowed that we would have lunch soon (which we will)!

Today is also Jill's birthday. I am trying to write her a poem for her homemade birthday card...but I am having serious writer's block. So far, this is all I have got:

Dear Jillian
You are so pretty.
like Christina Millian

...

do you see where the problem lies?

No comments:

Post a Comment