Monday 22 August 2011

ROAD TRIP!!

It's been so long since I have blogged! Sorry (to all of the 3 followers that read this blog)! I guess I just couldn't stand sitting at home so I went back to work. I know, I know. Im just full of shit and go back on my word like every five minutes. But, noteworthy fact, I only ever flake on myself. Im actually a pretty good friend.

I racked up quite a bit of cash over the last few weeks...which is probably a good thing considering I currently mid way to the city of sin and squalor!


VEGAS, BABY!!

Basically, we woke up at 5AM, left the house at 6AM, and drooooooooovvvveeeeee for 18 bloody hours. My rear end feels pretty flattened... Im not complaining, it's pretty big, but still. When we got to the border, and being brown, we got searched and they confiscated our rice!! IT WAS AN AMERICAN IMPORTED PRODUCT. 

After that, we went through the Waterton National Park! The lakes are so beautiful and blue and beautiful!



We hiked down the trail and did a little photo-op!

Clearly, I was not cut out for modelling, 


Did I mention it is a family affair? My cousins and their entire family is joining us on this trip! Im excited to have some partners in crime as we make our way down the coast. 


I need my beauty sleep before I FSU in Vegas, or whatever people do there... even if I am not 21. 
Good night,  ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment