Sunday 28 August 2011

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!

Vegas, baby! (is where I have been for the last 5 days!) Its been amazing! Im not 21, so I suppose it wasn't AS fun as possible... I think the most vivid (and warning) memory I have of the place was walking down the strip at 1am in the morning, watching all these girls holding their $1500 heels in one hand,  and a large drink in the shape of the Eiffel Tower in the other, whining about how much their feet hurt.

Lesson that I learnt? Make sure I have extremely comfortable shoes when I come back to enjoy the strip in a belligerent state!

Highlights of Vegas/Nevada included:

  • Seeing the Hoover Dam
  • Driving past the Grand Canyon
  • SHOPPING
  • SHOPPING
  • SHOPPING
  • Seeing all the wonderful street life on a friday night
  • Poolside tanning/drinking
  • buying good wine at $2.77 a bottle
  • oh and shopping
  • and shopping
  • and buying many pairs of shoes
  • and shopping
Driving past the majestic Grand Canyon, Arizona

My lovely parental units and myself at the Hoover Dam



MORE PICS TO FOLLOW! xo.



























I got some amazing deals, and I am so glad for how cheap everything is here. When I say everything, I mean everything... wine, junk food, jeans, shoes, all the necessary items one needs to acquire on a road trip such as this. 

Last night, we drove to Escondido, CA. It's beautiful! We're staying at the Welk Resort, and it's got the Bello Vita Spa at which I plan to get extremely pampered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment